About Me

My photo
It's about my abnormal activities in this abnormal world. Para(b)normal.

Thursday, April 23, 2009

Past

It happened at mid day, when i was listen to the music inside the car. My aunty invited me to went with her to the fruits and japanesse food store. I felt some vibrating on the dashboard. Oh thats my hp. A call. But who was that? Just number without name, so it mean that number isn't in my phonebook. I answered it carefull. I click the green button. "Imy imy imy i miss yewwwww" i hear it after. Confuse mode : on. My cutie face (hoekk) change to silly face. I said, who are you? Whose there? Who is it? And then he said, "Hmm.. You think who am i, baby?" What!? B-A-B-Y!? I thought it in second. Aaaa i know who i know who! I just answered, oh yayaya i remember you hihi. After it, my hp was off caused low batt. And i told it to him with my cdma. When i was come back to my house, my hp was rang. A message. I opened it. From him. He told all he felt that time. Missed, needed, loved, wanted, and all about his heart. Yeah, he was ex. I know he was joking. Caused i know what did he likes. I just reply his sms generally, althought he tried to remembering everything that was happened when we together. But sorry boy, my feel was changed. Really really changed. Like MCR said; I like you, but i dont love you like i loved you yesterday hahaha muahxoxo

0 comments:

Blog Archive