About Me

My photo
It's about my abnormal activities in this abnormal world. Para(b)normal.

Saturday, April 25, 2009

Good-Bad

Well you know, the national exam of senior high school was end. So the holiday for grade 10 and grade 11 was end too. And next Monday I must go to school again aaaaaaarrrrrrr -_- half of my self is hate. Because I must do study-homework-project-study-homework-project-study-homework-project from school and at school, wake up at the morning, and meet the worm senior. But half of my self is happy. Because I can see and meet a handsome cutie charming senior (devil's laugh), all of my beloved SRF-2011 and my class SERSAN whom I miss till now, and also I can practicing dance agaaaaaaaaaaaaain lol. But holiday still the best thing. I'm sure all the teacher will give us an exam and test when we start school again ooohhhhhhhh. No problem i think. Cause it can give an increase for my score and my point. I need much score! Much point! I need Science class! But I want to be a student of Language class haha. But holiday still the best thing. Eh school is the best thing I think. But I think holiday is the best. But school... Haaah so plin-plan ckck hmm I think school without studying the bored subject is THE-BEST-THING lolololololololol. That so impossible right? I'm a student and I must study and I must get Language class and I must pass the senior high school and I must study again for my future. Yeah, student must study from born till dead (I don't know what it feels -,-"). Okay let's prepare the smile for monday, although you say damnz in your heart.

0 comments:

Blog Archive