From 2days ago, i feel lil pain. It like hmm there is something in my eyes. But i dont care about it. I think it cause i only sleep 6hours at night, and this is the effect. But when i had lunch with my sister and my cousin, my sister move in front of my face and look into my eye. She said that there was something in my eye, like a umm an Indonesian call it "bintit". But she move again till nearest then before. She said (again) that is'nt bintit, maybe it was hmm an Indonesian call it "bisul". Firstly I-AM-NOT-BELIEVE-IT! So they told me to saw it in front of the mirror. Slowly i walk into the mirror. And i opened my eyes, slow, but sure. And then...
Aaaaaaaaarrrr what was thaaaaat?! Whats wrong with my eyes?! Does my eyes has a fault? HELOOOOOOOO I'm affraid you know i'm really really affraid about it! Okay if it just a bintit or bisul or whatever like my sister said. But how if isn't? How if its something wrong? Something worst?! Or if its a virus effect? HOW AM I? HOW?! I can't say anything after i saw it in the mirror. I'm speechless. So tomorrow i wanna tell my dad my uncle my aunty my bestie and maybe my mom in heaven, that there was something worst something wrong in my eyes. I say it again, IM AFFRAID WITH IT........!! Oh God maybe it is'nt important and i'll be fine, Amin.
About Me
- Savira RPS
- It's about my abnormal activities in this abnormal world. Para(b)normal.
Thursday, April 23, 2009
Don't
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment