Saturday. I woke up at 07.00am caused my senior at dance, kak Rara, was sent me a message. And I remember to replied message from Sasa. About our planning to go hangout this day. I was make some project with laptop after breakfast till 01.00pm and then take a bath, haha. At 03.00pm, Sasa ask me that she wanna go to saloon, so would i went with her and Chacha? Wuu i would so. And after we did anything at saloon, we wait for Tarry Stefani Cassandra Ricky and Rifqy who came from Jakarta. After that we were back into my grandmother house then hangout. So tired and we were back. Tonight, Tarry Cassandra and Stefani are spent their night at Chacha house. Now im so tired and sleepy. I need to go to bed and sleep now. Bye world, hello night. Sleep thight..
About Me
- Savira RPS
- It's about my abnormal activities in this abnormal world. Para(b)normal.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment