About Me

My photo
It's about my abnormal activities in this abnormal world. Para(b)normal.

Saturday, June 6, 2009

Day 8: Final destination

Japanesse for the last subject and I CAN! I hope i wouldn‘t get a remedial, Amin.. So, my exam week was eeeeeend! Yeay hihi.
After school time, i came back to my house for take a rest. Because i must went to senayan for athletic at 2.00pm. Before i go, i came to Cassandra’s house with all SERSAN ladies. And at 1.40pm, me, tarry, addina, cassandra, stefani, sasa, caca hetro, and romi go to senayan with romi’s car.
Finally we are finished at 3.00pm. From senayan, we moved to Mc’D STC for launch. All SERSAN Ladies was there. We were being crazy in the bus, lot of laugh at resto, and never forget PHOTOSHOOT! Hahaha. Oh my God, what a happiness day it was. We were came back at 05.30pm because i must went to my grandmother house at bekasi with Sasa and Chacha. I was so tired. After bath, I go to bed and sleep. Zzz..

0 comments:

Blog Archive