About Me

My photo
It's about my abnormal activities in this abnormal world. Para(b)normal.

Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Hw

Hmm I ever told you that i got holiday for three days from Monday till Wednesday, right? But f.y.i, there is something worst behind that holiday. I'm sure you know that. Yeah there is, H-O-M-E-W-O-R-K! Oh my God.. Holiday + Homework = NOTHING! Aaaaaarrrr -_-,
Okay this is my homework list;

1. Chemist
Do all exercise on Unit7 (and that is 7exercise with total number: 75numbers there)
2. Physics
Do last exercise on Unit7 (8numbers)
3. Biology
Recycle: make something usefull from detergen pack
4. Cinematography
Make a short film with camera control and camera effect, without editing
5. Kewarganegaraan
Browse much in the internet about Kelompok Penekan and the bad effects of them for our country
6. English
Search some news and read in front of the class on Thursday
7. Economy
Learn Unit8 for quiz

See? I must do this on my holiday! Ouhhhhhh I'm sure I'll going crazy caused it. Hmm..

0 comments:

Blog Archive