About Me

My photo
It's about my abnormal activities in this abnormal world. Para(b)normal.

Friday, May 15, 2009

Yesterday, I heard on television that if we sleep without pillow it can makes us well-preserved and prevent our skin from wrinkles. Wow it's lil bit exciting right? So tonight I tried to sleep without pillow. Firstly, it feels so screwy. Because I always sleep with minimal two pillows under my head. I tried to don't care about this feel. Because I was very very very sleepy, finally I've been sleep. Time change and change. Till breaking dawn. It wasn't happen anything with me. But when I arrived at school...... OH NO! I felt pain on my neck! So sick till I was so lazy to turn my head into left, right, up, and down.
I think I was choose a false way, a false tips, false false false grrrr I always sleep with pillow but why stupidly I tried to follow the tips? And now I still feel pain on my neck. oh my God...

0 comments:

Blog Archive