About Me

My photo
It's about my abnormal activities in this abnormal world. Para(b)normal.

Saturday, May 9, 2009

Still remember about my eye?

Did you still remember about my eye? About my left eye that i wrote on my posting with the title; Don't? I told you there was something wrong in my eye. And Thursday, my auntie told me that we must go to the hospital or clinic. Check up for my eye. So i was absent on Thursday. At 09.00am we went to Majestik eye clinic. After registering, we wait a half hour for the doctor. And then, my time was coming up.................... The Nurse called me, "Mrs.Savira". Ouch shut i was so nervous speechless and can't say anything. Slowly i stand up from the chair and then i walk into the room slowly. But wait, why my auntie didn't stand up? Did i must go alone by my self? Honestly i was very very afraid. Then i said "Auntie?", fortunately she answered "Ya? Oh ok wait a second". Fuuhhh.. I thought she didn't follow me to the room.

In the room, the doctor greet us so friendly. He asked what happened with my eye. And my auntie answered it. Bla bla bla blast and then he told me to move into the chair beside us. There was an appliance that i never see before. I didn't stand up, didn't move. I'm afraid. And I asked stupidly, "What is that doctor? What you gonna do to me?". The doctor was laugh and guess that i was afraid that time (yeah you right doctor hmm). He said that he just want to check up my eye. Okay, after that he told me there was seems like a bisul in my eye. It should been surgery but we must wait for 1weeks to make old the blood there. Fuuuhh.. Sigh again. I felt so impassive to hear that. The doctor gave a drugs and cream for my eye. And if it doesn't make a change, they should did surgery. We said thanks and go out to take the drugs and cream. So i was absent for Thursday and Friday. Hmm so bored at home --,

0 comments:

Blog Archive