Morgen alleeeeeeeeee!
Waw we've meet sunday again. The best day but the worst day too. Because why? Because when sunday, we can do what we wanna do and change our work with sleep on the bed till afternoon or go hang-out. But after sunday, it comes monday. The day when we start our work activity again. And it makes us so lazy to meet monday.
I wake up at 07.00am this morning. After that, I take a bath. And time for breakfasttttt! Hummm breakfast with furikake fried rice and crispy tofu its so delicious! Oya, I wanna go to my mom's maybe at 11.00pm. And now after eat, I must back to my desk, take my mathem physics and chemist book, open them, and study. Arrgghh exam go awaaaaaaaay hush hush -_-,
About Me
- Savira RPS
- It's about my abnormal activities in this abnormal world. Para(b)normal.
Sunday, May 24, 2009
Morgen
Posted by Savira RPS at 8:10 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment