Hmm long time no posting. Yeah, I'm very very busy this week. Busy preparing for the last exam of grade 10. So I must study hard everyday. From Physics, Mathematics, Biology, and Chemistry. I am not too smart in that subject. I told Bayu for teach me in Chemist, Gita for teach me in Mathem, and about Physics-Biology I tried to learn by my self. I don't want a remediaaal! Enough for me! Enough for my high school day who usually got some remedial after exam! I wanna move to Grade-XI Language Class ya Allah, Amin.. And now I know that I must pray at 5time and study hard if I want my dream will comes true. Tomorrow, teacher of Physics Mathematics and Chemist open the Clinic Class. It likes a lessons for student who doesn't understand about some unit and need the teacher teach them at more times. Start from 8.00am till 12.00pm. I hope it can help me, help all SRF35-2011, firstly help all SERSAN X1, for pass the exam and can move to Grade-XI. Chayo!
About Me
- Savira RPS
- It's about my abnormal activities in this abnormal world. Para(b)normal.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment