Shocked. It makes me wake up at 05.00 in the morning. In fact, today is holiday. Do you know why? I've got a stranger dream. But screwy, there was Arnin and her boyfriend there. This is the story,
I was hang out to once mall in Jakarta. But when i go out from my house, there was a car in front of my house. I walk to him slowly. When I saw him... OH NO NO NOOOOOO!! He is my keropi (initial name)!! I'm so shocked. He go out from his car, and open the left door for me. Oh my gosh i go out with him. Okay lets continue. Then we was arrived at the mall. He hold my hand and bring me to A&W restaurant. But its lil bit crazy here, caused the menu looks like different. We ordered mi ayam huahauahuau. When we was ate, there was a girl running to us. Her face so familiar for me. Near by me, she scream "hai kaaak". Hmm i thinking in second. Oh she is Arnin. Junior one grade after me.
S: Hey, what's up?
A: Hmm do you remember Adit? Have you see him around here?
S: Wait a second. Oya i remember. But i dont see him.
When i stop talking, my sister was running to us. She told Arnin that her's, Adit, was stand on the rooftop. Felt like want to jump. We was shocked, especially Arnin. Me, my Keropi, Uti, and Arnin ran into the rooftop. When we were there, Adit was stand on the edge. And... and... and... He was jump aaaa we late! Arnin ran and catch Adit's hand. She said,"What are you doing? Why are you do this? STUPID!". Adit didn't answered. He look at her eyes. "You don't know? You still asking it? I did it for you! I just want you to know that i-really-really-love-you-for-sure!!". Then Adit pull his hand and he felt to the ground. When me and my keropi ran to help....
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, i was wake up caused shocked. Fuuh.. Alhamdulillah it just a dream. But why i dream about them? Is it something wrong? Hmm i don't know but i hope no.
About Me
- Savira RPS
- It's about my abnormal activities in this abnormal world. Para(b)normal.
Monday, May 11, 2009
Dreams
Posted by Savira RPS at 11:19 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment