Tuesday morning. When I came to japanesse class, the 1st subject on tuesday (my school use the moving class program), Tarry ran into me and said louder; "Sav you so stupid! Why you use the downstair for come to the class? If you used the upstair, actually you will see Olivia (not his real name)!" WHAT!? There was him on the upstair? OH MY GOD I WANNA SEE HIM AGAIN AFTER HOLIDAY AAA I miss him for sure! But it was happened. And I just imagine his face at class.
The bell of second rest time was rang. Karin, Dina, Tarry, and Stefani pulled my hand to follow them go to the cafetaria. Honestly I won't. But ya no problem lah. And when I was in front of the cafetaria, my eyes automaticly turn right into the back side. There was Olivia! He was online with his laptop there. I was so nervous must walking trough him. I walk slow but sure. After buy cappucino ice, me and my friends go back to the class. When I walk near him while seeing him, he turn his head and look into my eyes! He knew that I was seeing him! Oh my God what I must did? Confuse? SURE! So finally I gave him my sweetest smile (devil's laugh). And did you knooooooooooooow? He smiles back! He smiles to me too! I felt like in a dream! I felt flying! Hahaha.
School was end. I came back to my house. I changed my uniform into a t-shirt and short pants. After that, I throw my body to the bed. Didn't know what I must did. Thinking a few minute. Haaaah finally I take my handphone, go to the gallery, open the video file, and I choosed my favorite video. Yeah! His video! His video when his band has performed on my school party. They sang Mr.Brightside by The Killers. They so gorgeous fabolous and marvelous! I also saw this video when I bored. I prefer them then The Killers! Huahaha it was a marvelous tuesday! Thousand smiles for him eaaeaa
About Me
- Savira RPS
- It's about my abnormal activities in this abnormal world. Para(b)normal.
Wednesday, April 29, 2009
Mr.Brightside
Posted by Savira RPS at 1:42 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment